The characters you entered cannot be saved on our systems. Please use a Latin based alphabet.
Check Rates & Availability
- To earn miles directly at the hotel you must present your airline membership card at check-in.
- Eligible members may not earn Gold Points® and mileage credit for one stay or miles in more than one frequent traveler program during any given stay.
- Mileage will only be awarded on participating airlines.
- Mileage credit will only be awarded for rooms purchased by an eligible member for his or her own occupancy and are limited to credit for one person per room per stay.
- All awarded mileage is subject to airline program terms and conditions.
- Guests must pay an eligible rate to earn mileage.
- Mileage earning may vary by airline.
- Guest must be a member of Club CarlsonSM to earn Gold Points which can be converted to mileage for their stay.
- Gold Points can only be redeemed for mileage on participating airlines.
- Mileage will be credited to members' frequent flyer account 6-8 weeks following their stay.
- Guests must pay an eligible rate to be eligible to earn Gold Points, which can be converted to mileage.
- Members can convert up to one million Gold Points per year to airline miles for a total of 125,000 miles per year.
- Gold Points may only be redeemed for in 2,000 point increments.
- Guests may establish automatic conversion of their Gold Points to miles by setting up their Countryinns.com account profile to automatically convert every 20,000 Gold Points to miles.
- Gold Points if converted in 50,000 increments will be converted to 8,000 miles, Gold Points in 100,000 increments will be converted to 18,000 miles.
- Miles once posted to a members airline account can not be withdrawn or refunded for points.
- All applicable Club Carlson rules apply.
Terms and Conditions: