Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Bhiwadi
Plot No. 4
Bhagat Singh Colony Uit
Bhiwadi , RJ 301019
Escape the bustle of New Delhi at the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson®, Bhiwadi, located just off Highway No. 8, about 60 kilometres southwest of New Delhi and 200 kilometres northeast of Jaipur. Keep your children entertained in our Kids’ Room while you enjoy a relaxing workout in our fitness centre, or take the entire family to our beautiful rooftop pool and relax. At the end of the day, join us for a meal of your favourite international dishes at Mosaic, our on-site restaurant, followed by a drink in the Big Shot Bar. Rest up every evening in one of our spacious rooms or suites, equipped with free Internet access and satellite TV.
See what other guests are saying about us.
Hotel Amenities & Services
Plunge into the rooftop pool, or lounge beside it with a drink from the poolside bar. For total relaxation, you can book a session with one of our experienced masseurs. Our amenities and services include:
Learn more about our hotel’s amenities and services.
Our Rooms & Suites
Each of our rooms and suites is at least 250 square feet and is stocked with amenities like free Internet and satellite TV. After our staff has turned down your bed for the evening, enjoy a drink from the minibar and then drift off to sleep. Our room amenities include:
If you’re planning an extended getaway, take advantage of one of our Executive Suites, which feature all the standard amenities plus extras like the following:
Where to Eat While You’re Here
If you have trouble deciding among the Indian, Asian, Arabic and Western dishes on the menu at our on-site restaurant, Mosaic, you can sample them all from the full buffet. After dinner, enjoy a nightcap at Big Shot Bar, or relax on the roof with a drink and a smoke at the Hookah Bar. Enjoy room service 24 hours a day.
Things to Do Around Bhiwadi
If you need a getaway from Delhi’s hectic pace, escape to the quiet town of Bhiwadi. Located on Highway 8 between New Delhi and Jaipur, Bhiwadi is the perfect home base for a day trips to nearby cities or to see the tigers at Sariska National Park. The most popular local attractions include:
Baba Mohan Ram Temple – This Hindu temple sits just a 13-minute drive from our hotel. A popular pilgrimage site, the temple honours the deity Baba Mohan Ram.
Sariska National Park – Travel 150 kilometres south to explore this wildlife park teeming with peacocks, tigers, leopards and owls. Amazing adventures on the backs of elephants or in the ruins of medieval temples start here.
Heritage Transport Museum – Drive just 17 kilometres to experience the history of human travel on automobiles, trains, two-wheelers, airplanes and other devices. You won’t want to miss the hands-on Discovery Centre during your visit.
Read more about our hotel’s location.
Groups & Meetings
Our 1,900 square feet of stylish meeting space can accommodate up to 100 guests. We offer audiovisual equipment, meeting supplies and catering packages to help make your event a success. Located just 60 kilometres from New Delhi, our hotel is ideal for receptions, banquets and business meetings.
Learn more about our meeting rooms.
The Hookah Bar is now open on the rooftop!
Rules & Regulations at Country Inn & Suites, Bhiwadi
1. Rates for children (10 years and younger) are 50 percent of the agreed rates.
2. No early check-in will be allowed before 10:00 a.m. or late check-out after 2:00 p.m. Early check-in and late check-out are dependent on availability and prior written approval from the management. Otherwise, a full-day charge will be levied for all early check-in and late-departure rooms.
3. The Country Inn & Suites, Bhiwadi shall not be responsible for the safety of the cars of resident/visiting guests or for any loss or damage caused to them while they are parked in/near hotel premises. Visiting guest cars in function are to be parked outside the hotel premises. The hotel is not responsible for handling guest cars or driver’s/maid's food and accommodation. The hotel does not guarantee valet parking.
4. Guests are prohibited from using/carrying Paan/Beedi/Gutka inside hotel premises. If found carrying/using these items, management reserves the right to take action, which may include immediate check-out from the hotel for such guests.
5. No cancellation/amendment is acceptable in case of confirmed booking/function. No refund in any case will be made in case of cancellation of a confirmed booking/function.
6. In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking against advance, refund of the deposit will not be applicable and the hotel reserves the right to retain the deposit.
7· As per the income tax regulations for all payments above Rs.20000/-, the hotel must be informed of the client's permanent account number. Please note that in case of any changes in taxes levied by the government, the new taxes will be applicable for your function.
8. The client shall be liable for loss or damages caused by them, their employees, other assistants or event participants with respect to hotel property and assets. The loss will be recovered from the host/guest/client by the hotel management in addition to the billing.
9. Management reserves the right of admission/entry into the hotel and reserves the right to remove persons not conducting themselves properly and appropriately. The customer will be responsible for the orderly conduct of the function to ensure there is no breach of the law.
10. The hotel assumes no responsibility for personal items (such as cars, jewellery, money, credit cards, debit cards, mobile phones, laptops, watches, glasses, purses, PDAs, etc.) that are lost or damaged during your stay/function.
11. As per Noise Pollution (regulation & control) rule 2000, music will not be allowed in any of the hotel venues after 10:30 p.m. In case of any live/recorded or DJ performance, the hotel requests you to get an event-specific license from the PPL department and Entertainment Tax Department of Rajasthan. In the case that the hotel does not get a copy of this permission at least 48 hours in advance of the event date, no music setup or performance shall be permitted. (The license required by the hotel before the event is called a Phonographic Performance License.)
12. “Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules 2008” came into effect on October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008, smoking in all public areas of the hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls, etc. is prohibited. Anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
13. Arms and ammunition are not allowed on hotel premises.
14. Pets are not allowed on hotel premises.
15. Photo ID is required for all guests staying in the hotel, including guests sharing the same room.
16. The hotel is situated in the water-scarce state of Rajasthan. Guests are requested to support the water conservation measures taken by the hotel to support the environment.
17. As an eco-friendly practice during the day (10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.), running hot water in bathroom is provided through the solar-heated boiler. Please contact reception in case of additional requirements.
18. The Country Inn & Suites requests all hotel guests support the hotel by conserving power/energy wherever possible.
19. All guests at this eco-friendly hotel are requested to support all environmentally friendly practices.
20. Guests are asked to control the noise level when inside the building to maintain the hotel's peaceful environment.
21. The hotel also supports "Swach Bharat Abhiyan". All guests are asked to not litter and to use dustbins provided in all areas of the hotel to throw any waste/garbage.
22. The hotel does not provide stay/meal arrangements for accompanying drivers or maids.
23. Extra bedding provided upon request in the room may be either a single foldable cot or a single mattress.