Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Ajmer
Sushant City By Ansal Api
N.h.-8, Kishangarh Road
Pull off Highway No. 8 and into the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® Ajmer, featuring 71 tastefully decorated rooms and suites. You can enjoy a swim in the pool or head to the card room for a friendly game. For the perfect way to end your day in Ajmer, follow a workout in the fitness centre with a session in the steam room. Before bed, treat yourself to sumptuous Indian, Rajasthani, Chinese or Italian dishes in our on-site restaurant. Join us for a complimentary breakfast in the morning before setting out for Dargah Sharif.
See what other guests are saying about us.
Hotel Amenities & Services
Swim in the pool, relax in the spa or shoot a game of billiards at our hotel. After a day of hard work, the London Pub Discotheque is the place to unwind with friends or colleagues. Our amenities and services include:
Learn more about our hotel’s amenities and services.
Our Rooms & Suites
Settle into one of our spacious rooms or suites where you can mix a drink at the minibar and relax in front of the LCD TV. If you are travelling with a family or on extended business, consider booking a Deluxe Room or an Executive Suite. Our room amenities include:
Where to Eat While You’re Here
Enjoy a mouth-watering mix of cuisines at Mosaic Global Cuisine Restaurant, located on site at the Country Inn & Suites. Whether you join us in the restaurant or order room service, you can choose from Indian, Italian, Chinese and regional fare. Once you’re done with dinner, meet us in the Big Shot Pub for a whiskey, some cognac or a cocktail. You can wake up in the morning to our complimentary breakfast.
Things to Do in Ajmer
A famous pilgrimage site for people of many faiths, Ajmer is surrounded by the stunning Aravalli Mountains. Tourists and local residents alike enjoy the region’s lush gardens, warm lakes and exquisite temples. A long-standing centre of education, Ajmer is home to Mayo College and the Central University of Rajasthan. Local can’t-miss attractions include:
Dargah Sharif – Experience this fascinating holy site of Islamic Sufism. You can worship, pray or just marvel at the unmatched Mughal architecture.
Mayo College – Our hotel is only a 15-minute drive from this prominent boys’ school that hosts competitive cricket and polo matches. Tour the on-site Danmal Mathur Museum to see an impressive collection of antiquities and armour.
Ana Sagar Lake – Stroll around this man-made lake built in the 12th century. Guests can travel just 25 minutes from our hotel to take a boat to the island in the lake’s centre and feel the evening lake breezes.
Read more about our hotel’s location.
Groups & Meetings
Invite up to 600 guests to witness your wedding ceremony on our lush, poolside lawn. If you prefer an indoor event, we can accommodate up to 250 guests. Offering high-speed Internet access and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, we take care of the fine details for your wedding or corporate soiree.
Learn more about our meeting rooms.
100% Non-Smoking Facility
House Rules at Our Hotel in Ajmer, Rajasthan
For your safety and enjoyment while at the Country Inn & Suites hotel in Ajmer, Rajasthan, please abide by the following house rules:
1. Children (10 years and below) rates are 50% of the agreed rates.
2. NO early check-in will be allowed before 10 a.m. or late check-out after 2 p.m. Early check-in and late check-out are dependent on availability and prior written approval from the management. Otherwise, a full-day charge will be levied for all early check-in and late-departure rooms.
3. The Country Inn and Suites hotel in Ajmer, Rajasthan, shall not be responsible for the cars of resident/visiting guests or for any loss or damage caused to them while they are parked in/near hotel premises. Visiting guest cars in function are to be parked outside the hotel premises. The hotel is not responsible for handling the guest cars, driver’s/maid's food and accommodation. The hotel does not provide valet parking.
4. Guests are prohibited from using/carrying Paan/Beedi/Gutka inside hotel premises. If found carrying/using these items, management reserves the right to take action, which may be up to a level of immediate check-out from the hotel for such guests.
5. No cancellation/amendment is acceptable in case of confirmed booking/wedding/function. No refund in any case would be made in case of confirmed bookings.
6. In case of cancellation of a confirmed booking against advance, refund of the deposit will not be applicable and the hotel reserves the right to retain the deposit.
7· As per the income tax regulations for all payments above Rs.20000/- the hotel must be informed of the client's permanent account number. Please note that in case of any changes in taxes levied by the government, the new taxes will be applicable for your function.
8. The client shall be liable for loss or damages caused by them, their employees, other assistants or event participants with respect to hotel property and assets. The loss would be recovered from the host/guest/client by the hotel management in addition to the billing and the host/guest/client accepts the above condition.
9. Management reserves the right of admission/entry into the hotel and reserves the right to remove persons not conducting themselves properly and appropriately. The customer will be responsible for the orderly conduct of the function to ensure there is no breach of the law.
10. The hotel assumes no responsibility for personal items (such as cars, jewelry, money, credit cards, debit cards, mobile phones, laptops, watches, glasses, purses, PDAs, etc.) that are lost or damaged during your stay/function.
11. As per Noise Pollution (regulation & control) rule 2000, music will not be allowed in any of the hotel venues after 10.30 p.m. In case of any live/recorded or DJ performance, the hotel requests you to get an event-specific license from the PPL department and Entertainment Tax Department, Rajasthan. In case the hotel does not get a copy of this permission at least 48 hours in advance of the event date, no music setup or performance shall be permitted. The license required by the hotel before the event is called a Phonographic Performance License.
12. “Prohibition of Smoking in Public Places Rules 2008” came into effect on October 2, 2008. In view thereof, effective October 2, 2008, smoking in all public areas of the hotel including the restaurants, bars, banquet halls etc. is prohibited and anyone found violating the rule is likely to meet with a monetary penalty.
13. Arms and ammunition are not allowed on hotel premises.
14. Pets are not allowed on hotel premises.
15. Photo ID is required for all guests staying in the hotel, including guests sharing the same room.
16. The hotel is situated in a water-scarce area. Guests are requested to support the water conservation measures taken by the hotel to support the environment.
17. The hotel is situated in a grey zone of the region and believes in energy conservation. Guests are requested to support the energy conservation measures taken by the hotel to support the environment.
18. As an eco-friendly practice during the daytime (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.), running hot water in bathroom is provided through the solar-heated boiler. Please contact reception in case of additional requirement.
19. The Country Inn & Suites is the pioneer hotel in Rajasthan to produce electricity by solar energy and use it for guest. All guest are asked to support the hotel by conserving energy wherever possible.
20. All guests at this eco-friendly hotel are requested to please support all environmentally friendly practices.
21. The hotel also supports "Swach Bharat Abhiyan." All guests are requested to not litter waste and to use dustbins provided in all areas of the hotel to throw any waste/garbage.